Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Tatum Bell: Next stop... Judge Judy?

So let's kick things off with a completely non-Fantasy story (unless of course you're still banking on Detriot Lions running backs). ESPN reported today that Lions newcomer Rudi Johnson has accused the recently departed Tatum Bell of grand theft baggage. Apparently, there is video footage of Bell picking up Johnson's luggage and taking it off the premises, which was shown to a disraught Johnson by team security earlier today.

Johnson is justifiably pissed. "I didn't want to talk to him, but I let him know where I stand," he said. "He knows how I feel about it, and it isn't anything positive."

Bell's alibi is that he picked up the wrong bags, and that he was actually doing a favor for teammate Victor DeGrate. Yeah, right Tatum. We've all heard that one before. There is only place to settle this, and that is the daytime Judge show. People's Court? Judge Joe Brown? Judge Hatchett? Somebody's gotta pick this up.

I'm moving down Rudi Johnson in my rankings, simply for being careless about his belongings.

No comments: